Sunday, May 24, 2009

Departing!

After several years of hoping to visit Europe and just a few short weeks of planning, I am finally off to travel through the U.K., Switzerland, France and possibly Italy. In about 6 hours I should be on my way to London. I have a layover in Dublin for a few hours, where I am hoping my luggage will make it safely to the plane that will fly me to London.

After a few days of travel I will make my way to a town in between Geneva and Lyon called Chambery. Here I will be taking classes for a little over 6 weeks at the Universite de Savoie. I don't know what subjects I will be doing, but I am really excited for whatever they are! I am looking forward to exploring the town and surrounding areas, and hopefully making a few trips to meet up with friends and discover lots of beautiful new places.

I should have internet access wherever I am, so I will hopefully be checking my e-mail daily - I would enjoy hearing from everyone.

Off to finish packing.

Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment